SolidWorks Training Policies
|EngATech, Inc. offers a variety of certified SolidWorks training programs for all levels of system use and management. Our SolidWorks training personnel are industry-experienced specialists utilizing their real world knowledge for the most comprehensive and application intensive SolidWorks training available.|
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND SOLIDWORKS TRAINING POLICIES
- Please call for availability. Pre-registration is necessary.
- To register for any of our SolidWorks training classes, please call or fax a purchase order to secure a position in your desired SolidWorks training course.
- EngATech, Inc. requires a hard copy purchase order or full payment for all SolidWorks training courses.
- Full payment is due by first day of your SolidWorks training class.
- Special group SolidWorks training discounts are available.
- All students will have access to their own workstation; there is no sharing of systems required.
- Due to diverse levels of learning abilities, students may have the option to repeat the exact same SolidWorks training course with in a 1-year period, on a space available basis.
- If there are other training concerns that are not listed, please call.
- Company specific applications may be incorporated into training topics if there is ample time.
- We will provide you with our SolidWorks training information, room & board information, dining, and maps to make your travel convenient.
- Topics always cover the latest production release of SolidWorks CAD software.
- EngATech, Inc. (Engatech) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course.
- Our SolidWorks training cancellation policy is as follows:
- Seven (7) days notice for full refund.
- Within seven (7) days of class start date, training credits will be issued and must be used within six (6) months.
- Within two (2) days of class start date no credits will be issued.
CUSTOM / ON-SITE SOLIDWORKS TRAINING
You, the client, define this training. There are many facets of mechanical applications that SolidWorks CAD software compliments and enhances. Our staff will consult with you and your engineers to fine tune specific drawing techniques, 3-D construction problems, complex surface modeling, or to provide one-on-one SolidWorks training.
- Prerequisites: N/A--Consult with a representative.
- Quoted Hourly or Daily.
SOLIDWORKS PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
There is a no return policy in effect on all SolidWorks CAD software applications after the order has been accepted.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding SolidWorks training or Engatech feel free to contact us at 918-599-7500 or Sales@EngATech.com
Have questions? Need more information?
|Click here to contact us|